Grip Tape / Cohesive Wrap
12 Rolls of Medical Cohesive Wrap – Price Per Case CAMMO
Cohesive wrap is a self-adhering wrap that sticks to itself but not to the skin, hair or dressings. It is a secondary bandage that functions like tape to hold dressings in place without constricting your fingers, toes, or limbs. This self-adhering wrap is porous, lightweight and comfortable to wear, which encourages clients to keep their dressings on longer. It is ideally used to apply light compression to gauze pads and dressings used after a tattoo procedure or after laser tattoo removal. It is even great for use to wrap tattoo grips for comfort.
Each bandage is individually wrapped so that it is protected until used. Each roll measures 5cm wide by 4.5m long when stretched (Please Note: If not stretched it measures 2 metres long).
- Self-adherent: Sticks to itself but not to skin, hair or dressings.
- Porous, lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Each Roll is individually wrapped
- Rolls measures 5cm wide by 4.5 metres long when stretched
- Price Per Case (12 Rolls)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.18 with More info
Out of stock